Our check-in process is an important piece of our safety/security puzzle. Some of you had a chance to see our new check-in system last Sunday as we ran a soft launch test of it. I had intended to send this video out last week but was unable to do so.
How can I do my part?
- Check in your child in the foyer or at your child's classroom, making sure to receive the appropriate security stickers.
- Promptly pick up your child at the end of the session. (10:15 a.m. for Connect Groups; immediately following dismissal from worship; 7:30 p.m. for Awana)
- Dress your child appropriately for church kids activities. Sometimes we play games and do other active activities. Wearing closed-toed shoes is helpful when possible. Encourage young ladies to wear shorts or leggings under dresses. We are not trying to establish a "dress code." These are simply a few helpful tips to make each child's time in our kids ministry better.
- Have your security sticker ready to show to the ministry volunteer when picking up your child.
- Ask your child what their favorite part of a session was.
- Bring your child to church if he/she has shown symptoms of sickness within 24 hours.
- Send another child to pick up sibling, unless he/she is responsible, 13 years old or older, and has the appropriate security sticker.
- Send individual snacks with your child to class, unless medically necessary.