Our check-in process is an important piece of our safety/security puzzle.
- First, use a check-in kiosk located either in the Main Foyer or on the 2nd level and enter the last 4 digits of your phone number. Or, you can pre-check-in through the Church Center App on your way to church. You will be given a QR code that you can then scan at the kiosk.
- Select the name(s) of the child(ren) being checked-in.
- Click prepare check-in and take name tags and security stickers from the printer.
- Please the name tag on the child and hang on to the security code sticker to show at pick-up.
If you are checking in your child for the very first time, please see a helper at the Welcome Desk in the Main Foyer for assistance.
How can I do my part?
- Check in your child in the foyer or at the Check-In Kiosks on the 2nd Floor, making sure to receive the appropriate security stickers.
- Promptly pick up your child at the end of the session. (9:15 a.m. for those leaving after the 8:15 Kid's Worship Hour or immediately following the dismissal of either the 9:30 or 10:45 Worship Service; 7:30 p.m. for Awana on Wednesday nights.)
- Dress your child appropriately for church kids activities. Sometimes we play games and do other active activities. Wearing closed-toed shoes is helpful when possible. Encourage young ladies to wear shorts or leggings under dresses. We are not trying to establish a "dress code." These are simply a few helpful tips to make each child's time in our kids ministry better.
- Have your security sticker ready to show to the ministry volunteer when picking up your child.
- Ask your child what their favorite part of a session was.
- Bring your child to church if he/she has shown symptoms of sickness within 24 hours.
- Send another child to pick up sibling, unless he/she is responsible, 13 years old or older, and has the appropriate security sticker. Children birth - Kindergarten may only be picked up by the parent or another approved adult.
- Send individual snacks with your child to class, unless medically necessary.